Friday, April 4, 2014

The Great Gatsby ~ F. Scott Fitzgerald

The next book on my list is, as you can see from the title of the post, The Great Gatsby. Does that book even need an introduction? Something tells me most of you will know what it is. But for the few who may not, The Great Gatsby is the famous book of F. Scott Fitzgerald. Set in the 1920s, it's about Jay Gatsby, a rich partier who's in love with a married woman, and Nick Carraway, a Yale graduate narrating it all. I'm looking forward to this read very much. My sister took Mrs.Perlman's class last year and was obsessed with the book for months. As I read I will be spending much of the time attempting to avoid her highlights and annotations as I am borrowing her book. I'm very interested to see if I become as intrigued and obsessed as she did. I don't expect to be let down, so hopefully I don't have my hopes too high (though something tells me I don't).

-Jenna

PAGE COUNT – 180

No comments:

Post a Comment