Friday, April 4, 2014

Jellicoe Road ~ Melina Marchetta

My next book on my list is Jellicoe Road. It's a story set in Australia about a girl, Taylor, who is abandoned by her mother who is a drug addict. She ends up at some kind of boarding school where she lives year round and is taken care of by the staff. One of adults at the school that Taylor cares most for disappears one day and Taylor is determined to find her. All throughout this, there is some kind of battle going on between divisions of the kids at school. I think this book will be interesting, although to be honest, I don't know much more about what it's about. You'll think I'm a weirdo, but I saw a quote from this story online and thought it was cute so I made my mom get it for me to read. I think this book may be a little confusing because I'm not quite sure that I'll be able to completely follow all of the plotlines. I don't really understand the whole divisions of the kids and their little war, but hopefully I'll figure that out and this will be a good book.

-Jenna 

PAGE COUNT – 419

No comments:

Post a Comment